Entry rules and information
- All nominations must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
- Only one individual or organization may be nominated per nomination entry.
- An award winner from the previous year may not submit another nomination for the same category the following year.
- Nominators may submit as many nominees as desired.
- If more than one nomination for an individual or organization is submitted, only the first nomination received will be reviewed.
- Self-nominations are permitted.
- Energy-efficiency project work for the Best Project categories, must have been completed between January 1, 2018, through December 31, 2018.
- The final decision on finalists and award winners are approved by the Governor’s Energy Excellence Awards Steering Committee and the Office of the Governor
If you have any questions, please contact Michigan Saves, chair of the Governor’s Energy Excellence Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 517-484-6474.
If you select Save and Continue, you will be prompted to enter your email and will receive a link to edit through March 31, 2019. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to edit it.
[divider line_type=”Full Width Line” line_thickness=”1″ divider_color=”accent-color” custom_height=”100″]
Applications are now closed. Please check back for future updates.